ABOUT WALRUS APPAREL AND OUR PRODUCTS
Where are you based and Do you have a store?
We are based in Swansea (SA1) South Wales. We are an Internet only company with no store at present.
ABOUT OUR DELIVERY
Who do you use for delivery?We use a variety of couriers depending on how big the order is and how quick it is required. As a guide most parcels tend to be dispatched with the following:
Small Parcels, Under 2Kg
For small parcels we use Royal Mail Packet Post. Large Parcels, Over 2Kg
For larger parcels we use DPD Classic tracked or TNT.
How do i track my order?If your parcel qualifies for tracking then we will provide this information to you. Tracking details can be found within 'MY Account' once you are logged into the account that you will set up when ordering.
Can i ship to a different address other than my billing address?
Yes, we will allow this, but sometimes we will perform extra security checks before dispatching your order. You may be required to provide Photographic ID.
Can i collect my item at your warehouse?
We no longer offer this service at this moment in time.
Do you ship to BFPO addresses?
Yes, we do offer this service, please contact us prior to placing your order.
Payment, Returns And Further Issues
How to order
Select the goods you require and click ‘Buy Now’
- Choose the quantity of goods you wish to purchase (the default will be one (1) unit). Please note that a limit is set to ten (10) units per item. To order quantities greater than 10 units per item, please contact us who will be able to assist you with your order;
- Review your basket making sure all specifications such as size (see our sizing chart) and colour fit your requirements, then click "Proceed to Checkout";
- If you are a new user you will need to enter an email address and create a user name and password. You must keep your username and password confidential as they allow access to your account. To continue setting up an account you will need to enter your personal details, billing address (which must correspond with your payment card address) and delivery address;
- Once you have set up an account, you will be directed to the shipping confirmation page where you may enter voucher codes, select the type of delivery, and vary delivery and/or billing addresses.
- You will then proceed to the secure payment page where you may select the payment type and complete your order. Following submission of your order we will send you an automated order acknowledgement to the email address provided.
We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods and if no goods have been already dispatched. Refund of payment does not apply to personalised, custom-made or custom fitted goods unless faulty. For more information see our Returns and Refunds
What are your payment methods?
We accept all major credit cards (Excluding American Express and Amex), Paypal, cash, Apple and Google Pay, and bank transfers are accepted.
How do I receive Promo Codes?
Promo voucher codes, special offers and new stock alerts are sent via email from our Free members VIP club. Sign up today and we will add you to our VIP club at the nearest opportunity, you can un-subscribe at any time.
I have a voucher code that doesn't seem to work?
Promotional codes MUST be entered at the basket stage before proceeding to the payment checkout to ensure the correct discounts are applied to your order PRIOR to payment. We are not able to apply discounts at the payment stage or after your order has been placed. Call us on 01792 224335 if you encounter any problems or to check if the code is still valid or genuine.
Can i change my order once placed?
Yes, but not guaranteed, depending how soon you contact us, we advise you to contact us immediately to arrange this by calling us on 01792 224335
How do i return a product?
I only received part of my order?
If you only have received part of your order, and there is no information included with you item to say why, please contact our customer services department here.
I have received the wrong item?
Please contact Customer Services via email email@example.com
My product has arrived damaged?
Please accept our apologies in advance. Please refer to our returns here
Is there a warranty with my goods?
All products come with a 1yr Guarantee.
Making a contract with us
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order. Once we have checked the price and availability of the goods, we will email you again to confirm that we accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us. We will not take payment from you until we have accepted your order. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an email confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us. If the goods are not available , we may supply substitute goods. If you decide not to accept the substitute goods, you will not have to pay to return them to us