Golf joggers, which are typically athletic style pants with an elasticated waist band and tapered legs are generally considered acceptable for golf, as long as they adhere to the dress code of the specific golf course you play.
THE MARTY GOLF JOGGER
Business casual meets athleisure in this revolutionary style.
You're sure to play your best in our performance golf jogger.
We don't like to brag, but we've got to admit...
We've outdone ourselves here...
By Golfers for Golfers
4 GREAT REASONS TO CHOOSE MARTI GOLF JOGGERS
Frequently Asked Questions
Love the look but still not sure? We've got you covered!
Are joggers appropriate for golf?
What is the material of the golf joggers?
Is Marti designed for a specific weather condition?
The joggers can be worn all year round , but reduced wearing in the summer months. The fabric is of a medium weight, they wont feel restrictive or too warm.The fabric of the joggers have a water repellent finish so will help in the drizzle.
What is the fit like of the joggers?
The joggers are made to have a fitted look, sitting closer to the leg and calf. The waist sizes are true, so order your normal waist, If you want a looser fit size up.
What leg length should I Buy?
Our joggers come in two lengths, 29" and 31" , some golfers like them to sit on the ankle and some below.
The 29" length is perfect for golfers with inseams 29-31" and the 31" length is better for golfers with inseams 32"-34"
Can I Machine Wash the joggers?
How Many Pockets in the Joggers?
There are 2 Zipper side pockets and 2 Open rear ones.
Other Questions You may not have thought about!
1. The Zippers are all YKK, the joggers are a button and fly fastening.
2. The Waistband is elasticated inside and has grippers to stop your shirt coming out.
3. The logo's are little woven labels attached to the outside of the waistband and rear pocket.
4. Yes there are belt loops.
5. They are not "Over" trousers and should be worn just over your underwear.
6. The zip openings on the legs are around 4" in length.